Read. Enjoy. Comment. thanks peeps. :]

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random scribbles on paper.

Yeah so I wanted to start my random rantings on a new slate. I had an old blogspot. But i think this will serve me well. Hmm...where to start?
My name is Derek Gamboa. I'm alive and well. I'm happy. I believe in God. I believe everyone has a purpose in life and that everyone is out there to achieve something in their lives. I dance. I dance not for the spotlight nor the attention. I dance for the rush. The rush of knowing your body is moving to each curvature to the beat. Knowing your body is matching the musicality your body has chosen to dance to. Also, it doesnt hurt that it kicks the calories off.
Life is unpredictable. Thats all I can say.
But i do know that life is full of lessons that need to be learned. Many people such a myself has allowed myself to pass over these lessons...and brush them off as ugly spot in our lives. Whenever life gets you down...don't look at it as something negative. Look at it as something unexpected, that holds a harsh lesson inside it. I'm staring at my laptop screen wondering why I'm not snoring away in my college bed. I then realize that all I needed to do was talk away the most random words..and I believe I'm going to be able to sleep now. Oh one more thing before I shutup. I'm in love. 10...9...8. ;D

--Derek A. Gamboa

No comments: