SO, Ive been busy and havn't been keepin gup with my promise.
Haha i apologize, but now that summer is now i session, I shall be updating this alot more. So much has happened in the past few weeks...I don't even know where to start. I've learned so much about myself, yet confused my self discovery even further at the same time. Sometimes I wish my life was a book, so I can take sneak at what lies ahead of me, so I can just prepare for it. The past few weeks have been nothing but surpirses and shocks...all learning lessons. Learning lessons are good, but damn. haha...please have them spread out you know?
With the first freshman year down, I can definately say a different Derek has emerged from teh burning ashes that is called freshman year. Well...a ''different'' Derek isn't the correct term..more of a grown Derek. Of course, there are so many more lessons to be learned in my future...but this first dip into the pool called college has been a huge step for me. I feel this past stepping stone was one huge stone...and the rest from here on out are just small stepping stones. Heh, but then again, who am i to know that? haha. well whatver lies ahead of me for this summer...bring it on. :}
-derek g.
Read. Enjoy. Comment. thanks peeps. :]
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment