Haha neglected to write in this...but that's okay! The whole point of this was not for show..but for expression. Alot has happened since I've last posted. Let's start.

ILL Theory has been finally getting events out there. We just had our NJ PAC performance. We did pretty well despite our time allotted haha. We got great praise from not only fellow dancers, but from the show coordinators as well. Sigh, performing up on that big stage was just a small taste of what could be to come for our team. But, as I've learned in these recent weeks, trust needs to be a very catious process. Drama has been the middle name for the time period before our show...but as all troupes and teasm need to do, it has been resolved. It has taught us that we need to really communicate as a team if we aim to succeed. BUt in teh end, I love my fam, and they''ll all always be in my heart.
Lately has been such a heart wrenchign time period for me personally...but really i'm just tryign to find myself. It's jsut unfortunate that things tend to overlap each other at its worst times. Well thast okay...I think im startign to see the ligth at the end of the tunnel for this one...or am I just approaching another tunnel? We'll see I guess. Sigh, not the happiest endign to this post...but..it'll do.
I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment