Read. Enjoy. Comment. thanks peeps. :]

Friday, June 26, 2009

Dammit I can't keep this up haha


Hmm. I'm really bad at keeping uo with this blogging thing. But I'm trying haha. So what has happened recently? Well ILL Theory tryouts have happened...and it went great. We have a great new set of kids on board and I'm more than excited to see what teh future holds for us. Unfortunately...after a dispute between two powers...ILL Thoery lost two coordinators. Not needing to put any names up here...wuite teh unfortunate event has happened..but hey...gotta keep moving forward...and gotta keep trying. They have agreed to the consequences of their actions..which has resulted in them being expelled from teh team this season...yet they both agreed to help teh team in anyway they can..whcih we will probably need haha. ILL Theory will be just fine...all that's needed is determination and a positive attitude. We got this...we got this.

Anyways...straying away from the dance aspect...I'm quite still the confused person i was not too long ago. Things have been definately getting better between us...but we still can't figure things out. It's like th heart is there...but not the timing. =/

No rush...things alwasy roll out the way they should. I gotta keep my "be easy" attitude..and i should come out of this just fine. Even if things don't completely work out...I know I'm going to be just fine...because in the end..i'm thankful for the moments that make me happy...rather than dwell on one time moments that make me sad. Life's unpredictable...so you alwasy gotta be on your toes. The heart takes time to grow...so let it grow. I hate the word love by the way...I'm avoiding that word on purpose haha.

Anyways...I'll def try to find a way to keep this updated. Gotta spill my mind somwhere haha.

-derek

No comments: