Read. Enjoy. Comment. thanks peeps. :]

Sunday, December 14, 2008

crazy.

Wow. I can't explain how much this week has been a handful. Try being scared for a friend. Concerned about a loved one. Felt pressure about your future. Felt your heart sink. Felt as if responsibilty had their hands around your neck. Try doing that all in a week. Doesn't sound like much...but its way more than I can handle. Like I said in my last blog...I've been drowning myself in my books. I need an A on these exams...and I'm willing to rip my brain apart to be able to pull it off. Once it's ver..I cannot wait to just sit back and fucking relax. Despite what I had mentioned before about my choreography...it's been one of my stress releases. So has Khristine. Thank God for my baby:D. BUt other than that...life is a fucking wreck at the moment. I go to sleep stressed...and I wake up stressed. I shound't bitch, seeing that any person with a label on them called ''college student'' has the same problems...its just that other problesm drowned within the stress is definitely not helping. Ugh...end of stress rant.

So. I missed Fr3sh auditions. I woke up that morning regretting the fact I didnt go. Even though I'm not even sure if I would of even made it...it's an experience I wish I took part in. Sigh...it's alright. I have my opportunities coming up. Rhythmology could be an option...or even SiC. Heh. We'll see right? As of right now...P.D.C. is my focus and soon to be my responsibilty. It's my famz. Stick to the famz.

Break is coming up and I'm fuckin siked. Have nothing to worry about except wakin up...and tackling the day anyway I want to. I cannot wait.


agh. i want relaxation. i want it now.

No comments: