Read. Enjoy. Comment. thanks peeps. :]

Monday, December 22, 2008

Refresh accomplished.

Wow. So my life finally did hit reset. I'm stil not sleeping the way I should...haha. But I think my life finally take its time and hit refresh. I feel anew. Maybe it was reconnecting with a friend that should'nt have lost touch anyway. Or maybe it was realizing you won't see your boo for a good 6 weeks...and you go out of your way to hold her tighter when you hug her. Not sure. Maybe it's all that combined. Or maybe it's when you finally get out of the never ending tunnel of being involved in your friends drama. drama which involves all of them yelling at you at the same time. Maybe it's that? Or it's maybe finding out something completely devastating...something that had occured about a loved one..maybe something that had made my heart break...even thought technically...my heart was not attatched to the name yet...maybe it was gettng through that and coming out alive...maybe? I don't know. And honestly..I dont care if I'll ever know. All I know is, is that the feeling of being strangling is gone...and I can finally live again.

I promised myself a new Derek when I come back next semester. New everything. Well..scratch that...not ''new''..more like...hmm...''improved''?
Well I decided to finally fix up that mess I call hair on my head...I decided to work out again...I wil dance till my legs give out...and I will return with a new attitude when it comes to academics. Hmm...oh yeah! I'll actually write in this thing more often. Haha..we'll see how long that lasts...

I'm excited for winter break. Enough of this stress..and enough of this work. Time to get back to getting retarded for a good 6 weeks. Ima miss my loser...but we'll work things out.

Oh...random note. I finally started putting together everything for the new dance crew I want to start. I made teh facebook group and everything! I had an awesome response...and alot of talented dancers. All I need...is a goddamn studio. For the choreographer lineup...I'm looking at a good squad of Alice, Gian, Rob, Storm, and myself. I'm tempted to be on the lookout for anothe female choreographer...but we;ll let the opportunity present itself.

I;ve been getting thru my finals pretty well. My lab final wasn' as bad as I thought it would be...and spanish I completely destroyed yo. Math...eh. And chem is my last to take at the moment. I love how I'm typign this at 5:53 in the morning and my test is at 2PM today..eek. Eh...I'll be fine.

Sigh...I can't wait for all this to be over. I really can't. Soon derek, soon. Thats what I keep telling myself. Until then...I will get back to you my blog friend. Hmm..I want to come up with a name for this blog in general. So i can feel like I'm talking to someone as I'm doing this. Haha...I'll keep you posted.

By the way...thanks duckie for everything yo. mucho love. dhurr.

-mischi3f

No comments: